5.0
Service Scheduling

Unfortunately, customer service has seemed to slowly fall down the list of priorities and I often find myself experiencing the "quantity over quality" mentality that many businesses are implementing. Thankfully SafePro operates by a different set of standards and it's evident.

I know there are many choices for auto glass and it can be overwhelming but if you have any reservations about calling this company, you should not. If you read the 100+ reviews, there is a theme, great customer service, and quality work!! I had the pleasure of working with Kirk, and from the very beginning of the call, I felt valued, even before I was a customer. Often times, I find myself procrastinating to make these types of service calls due to experiences I've had in the past with impolite, unpleasant individuals on the other end.

I've spent much of my life in customer service and Kirk executes every facet of a great customer experience you could imagine. He was friendly, polite, upbeat and most of all, he made a typically time-consuming unpleasant process, quick and enjoyable. He provided one of the best customer experiences I have ever had. He made it very apparent that he loved what he did, which is a great indication of the company as a whole.

It's a simple process: Treat your employees well, they will treat the customers well and everyone will be happy. There is a reason Safepro has been in business as long as it has, they do things the right way. This company sets the Gold Standard for how a business should operate.

It was my first time utilizing their services and it will not be my last. Thank you, Kirk, for all of your help, Safepro is lucky to have you!

Review about: Safepro Auto Glass Part Replacement.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Awesome customer service, Kirk their csr.

Comments