4.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I was looking online where I could leave a Review on SafePro Auto Glass and I saw the "Pissed Consumer" review site and read the 1 poor review on this site! Well I'm here to tell you that I got GREAT, OUTSTANDING, AWESOME SERVICE from SafePro.

I'm never gonna use any other auto glass company!!! Their installer said he does 25 windshield replacements a week and he said they have around 40 guys installing glass for SafePro. If they're doing 20 each that's 800 windshields a week!!!! Over 41,0000 a year.

1 bad review???

Look at Their hundreds of great reviews. Thanks SafePro keep up the work.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Safepro Auto Glass. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safepro Auto Glass to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safepro Auto Glass and safepro auto glass car part replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments