2.0

Safeproautoglass tell you with a insurance claim you get 50-150 cash back I been told on 7-3-15 that on 7-6-15 they were mailing my ckeck to me its 7-13-15 and still have not received it yet and their not awser me back they have an ad on line says that and gave me a paperwork saying that they owe me money to so don't use Safeproautoglass in Tempe Arizona bad service and lies about what you get from them for getting a windshield replace from them

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safepro Auto Glass. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safepro Auto Glass.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Safepro Auto Glass to other companies on our site.

Comments

We have offered "Guy" the person who wrote this review, 3 times his money back or $300 dollars to fix his "Cash Back" problem. He would not give me his Full name, or any information about the vehicle.

Then he said that it was with his girlfriend's Vehicle and that she had the problem. We got into an email argument on Facebook and he said that he will slam me/my Auto Glass company with bad reviews. I believe that he is a Competitor that is doing fake reviews.

Call me on my cell phone at 480-339-8000 and I will promise that if this is a legitimate issue we will fix your cash back problem and give you 3X the original amount.

Thank you, Rex the Owner of SPAG Auto Glass company.

to Anonymous #1558120

I respect that you stood your ground with this customer, offered a guarantee to your word, and provided and encourage direct communication from anyone concerned. Shows significant character on your part.